Are you staying at small apartments and troubled on how to wisely use spaces don’t limit yourselves just because of the small space welcome to Hello Cleaner’s DIY and here are 29 sneaky tips for a small space living.
1. Instead of putting everything on the limited space of your sink why not consider having storage over your sink you can put everything that you need there like your toothbrush or comb it’s very convenient to organize toiletries in a small sink.
2. Every space in your house can be a solution to your space problems take a look at your door do you see some valuable spaces above it make that vertical space useful by creating a shelf to store your towels.
3. If you have a big bed then that also means that you have a large wasted space under it you can use the free space under your bed as a storage area utilize bed drawers that have wheels.
4. More convenient use for one of the best ways to solve your houses small space issues is through having an ultra space-saving furniture the Ottoman bed is one of the great examples of it it provides a comfortable and convenient bed that can be folded so storing it in your small house will be easy.
5. Your stairs could be one of the best ways of making the most from limited space in your house under your stairs is a potential space not just for storage but also displaying stuff and others aside from serving as a dark storage area you can try making cabinets mini room or even shelves.
6. If you lack space at the bathroom area look around and you’ll find dashing wall spaces that you typically neglect it reuse those free wall spaces through mounting more creative storage stuff.
7. Does table occupy most space in your small house maximize your space by reducing the size of your furniture especially your dining table instead of a huge dining table you can have a console table.
8. If you have a small home space for storage is usually out of the picture but if you really want to use the space that you have you can always find a way of doing it take advantage of wall spaces for storing stuff like brooms and other cleaning materials.
9. Corner spaces are probably one of the most ignored spaces in your house most of us neglect this without knowing its space potential if you don’t have enough space to play some of your books or picture frames you can put floating shelves and do corner shelving.
10. Small bathrooms can also limit you from conveniently placing all you need in there if your walls are too small and there’s no room for towels spaces why not use the bathroom door as hanging towels simply install towel rods on it and it will solve your problem.
11. Create a surprising small space hack that will make you proud of yourself if you or your kids are fond of making crafts and want a working space use this pulldown desk which doesn’t take up a lot of space.
12. The small spaces in your house can be made smaller or bigger depending on the type of door that you have the typical door eats more space in your home that’s why sliding doors are more useful it doesn’t eat up space when open and is perfect for a small apartment.
13. What type of closet do you have is it huge can you use them most of its interior spaces for small spaces having a typical sized closet will fit but if you want more options you can always go for an open closet.
14. No matter how small your house is you can always enjoy collecting books without worrying where to store it after floor spaces are mostly occupied by your sofa and other furniture but the vertical spaces above it are very available make the most out of it through creating ceiling shelves.
15. Don’t make your kitchen a chaotic place full of unorganized spices you may love to cook but you should also maintain organization of your kitchen create spiced shelves if you have trouble to store your spices.
16. Even though your bathroom is small keeping your belongings and orders should be done with a counter storage the tiered tray will be beneficial as bathroom storage.
17. A mirror also plays a vital role in transforming your small rooms into a really nice area it doesn’t just reflect light huge mirrors also provide wonderful illusions that make your room appear bigger.
18. Even small houses need a trashcan but where are you going to put it is another matter try to customize things creatively with the tilt out trash bin you can both have cutting boards and this trash storage.
19. Does any one of you think of placing a shelf over your faucet if your house has limited space this kitchen space-saving hack is actually a nice idea to consider.
20. Does your bedroom only accommodate your bed and nothing else although it is very important to add a table to your room the small spaces in your house could be the problem still you can have space for your books or lamp through adding a corner nightstand.
21. Aside from putting all the notice of bills you can also try placing all your reminder notes on one particular spot on your wall here you can attach calendars the duties of each family members and some announcements.
22. How dedicated are you in saving space in your house being space wise is very advantageous when you have a small house if you want to keep things in order without consuming a lot of space a slide-out cabinet is one brilliant thing to try.
23. If you love tank tops so much that you’re running out of closet space the best thing you can do is be creative get the rings on your shower curtains and put it in a durable hanger with that you can hang several tank tops in one hanger.
24. Kitchens frequently become crowded and messy because of too many cans or storage for sugar to make kitchen a pleasure pleasing to the eyes the backsplash storage will be one nice kitchen hack it hangs the things in your kitchen counter and makes it look neat and appealing.
25. Other extreme space-saving hacks are the use of curtains instead of concrete division it doesn’t just have space it also promotes nice ventilation since it is just a cloth divider and not a concrete one it is best for children’s rooms because you are both creating a boundary and open closeness.
26. Even if your pantry seems too crowded you can still push for another storage space make your refrigerator as an inspiration as it provides more storage spaces in its door duplicate it and use it in your pantry.
27. Big tables have no space in small sized houses instead thin valuable tables are extremely welcomed typical tables for lampshades and plants are not space savers since it occupies a large portion of the house the thin sofa table would be the best space-saving solution.
28. If your cabinet still has available storage space take advantage of that by placing a brilliant space-saving cabinet basket it is very easy to attach and it offers more storage space.
29. Putting everything on the table makes it look unorganized or even chaotic and remember the addition of an oversized table can be one big problem in the small house that’s why floating shelves can save every space that you need.
And that’s all for now what do you think about this article please share your thoughts in the comment section for more decorating and organizing ideas stay tuned to our Blog thanks for reading and we’ll see you in the next article.