You may have had to go with an apartment or house with a small bathroom or perhaps you are specifically looking to reduce your living space when it comes to any small quarters your going to need to get creative when it comes to your storage options welcome to Hello Cleaner’s DIY and here are 22 small bathroom storage ideas for you to try some of these out yourself.
1. Well you may not have as many belongings in a bathroom than a bedroom a bathroom is incredibly practical it is where you use the lavatory brush your teeth and use the shower there are items that need to be in a bathroom in order to use the room efficiently to store some toiletries that you need add baskets to the walls of your bathroom to add extra storage.
2. This is a useful trick that adds personality to your bathroom chew for those who enjoy DIY projects going with a tower of buckets can help this can become a creative way to store your Flatirons and lotions by tying some buckets together and hanging them from the ceiling or a wall you can hang them with hooks for a fun look your bathroom doesn’t need to be boring it could be a lot of fun.
3. For those who have a pedestal sink you don’t need to miss out on extra room for storage if you have a pedestal sink you can consult a contractor or a home appliance store to fasi in a sink that wraps around the bottom of your sink with this kind of creative thinking you had added and under the sink cabinet that allows you to store more items.
4. For don’t be afraid to look virtually anywhere for different places to use as storage when you open up your cabinet under your sick you probably didn’t realize that you can even use the inside door as a means of storage by applying appliance hooks you can hang items such as your hair dryer and other appliances this frees up space in the actual cabinets for bigger items that you need room for.
5. Shelves can really help in any room in the house even the bathroom if you look at an area between your sink and below the mirror you can use this for extra shelving by placing items like a cup with your toothbrush in it or a tray with soap in it you have freed up the sink area for other items this is also a more sanitary option especially when it comes to your private items like a toothbrush or razor.
6. By installing a second shower rod in your shower you are giving yourself a creative way to add more storage you can use this second rod to hang things such as hand towels shampoo and loofas from it you can have whatever you need within arm’s reach and add a new way of storing belongings.
7. Just like with installing another shower rod doubling up on already established fixtures in the bathroom can really help with your storage problem by installing two or even several towel racks on the back of your bathroom door you can hang more towels you don’t need to throw everything around and if you have decorative towels this is a nice way to display them for guests to see.
8. Floating shelves are used in many different areas of the house as a means for more storage there is no reason why you cannot apply this practice to your bathroom using floating shelves allows you to play items that you would have to clutter up other surfaces and away from your sink or toilet by not scattering everything about you’ve made your bathroom neater and more efficient.
9. Don’t have cabinets in your bathroom well buy more you can go online or any home furniture store for a cabinet unit that goes around your toilet not only will you have more space but your cabinets will not take up any room in the bathroom plus everything is within reach for yourself you can store toilet paper and towels or anything else you need storage for
10. For another creative way to add more storage in your bathroom install a floating shelf with a toilet paper holder this is where you can play lotions sanitary napkins and more on it it is for small little knickknacks but these are the kinds of items that take up room that you can put off to the side for room for other items elsewhere.
11. Don’t think of a shoe organizer is something for just shoes you can use a shoe organizer in your bathroom to help store little items for shampoo and such you will be able to neatly organize your little knickknacks in the pockets in the shoe organizer you can also hang this on the back of the door and also cut the item in half in the inside of cabinet doors.
12. For a unique use of a wine rack use it in your bathroom as a way to store your towels you will be able to include style and practicality into your bathroom decor next time you are looking to repurpose old furniture look to use it as a way to store different items you might end up being really happy with the decision to use a wine rack to store your towels.
13. The space under your cabinet is just a big area that does not have any levels to it meaning you only have one surface to store any items on but if you install shelves in that space then you are allowing yourself more space to put more in utilize the underneath of your sink with expandable shelves.
14. When you are looking to put more storage in your bathroom you have to get creative you can get a small table to rest up against the wall that reaches over your toilet paper dispenser this is a good idea to place sprays lotions candles and your feminine sanitary napkins it’s a neat idea that will have people ask why they didn’t think of this idea themselves.
15. For those that have a pullout drawer in your bathrooms cabinet sink you can place a kitchen drawer organizer to store some of your little items this can include toothpaste toothbrushes and any other tools that you would like to store in an organized fashion you may not think of a kitchen drawer for your bathroom but it is a creative way to utilize storage.
16. For those who have children your kids will probably want to play in the bath from time to time where to put their toys though buy a toy box like you would have in your bedroom or living room to place all of the bathtime toys in any rubber duckies that your child likes to play with doesn’t look to be out where it’s not bath time so store it neatly away.
17. Before smartphones people read magazines in the bathroom many still do the question is where do you store them when you aren’t reading them well an interesting way to store your magazines is by using hangers yes you can use a hanger in instead of wasting a basket on magazines this frees up your floor space and makes you this frees up your floor space and makes your celebrity gossip reading within arm’s reach.
18. When it comes to utilizing every inch of your bathroom for storage leave no stone unturned the area between your sink and the toilet can fit a rolling shelf unit with wheels attached to the bottom you can easily slide the cabinet in and out put whatever you need in this shelving unit and keep it out of the way when you are not using it.
19. Ready for an easy way to store items in your bathroom by placing a skirt around a pedestal sink you are creating the illusion of more storage instead of having an open area the items would look sloppy if placed next to a skirt allows you to store items with no one being wiser it’s a convenient hiding spot for you to consider.
20. A shower rack is probably one of the most common items used to storing your shampoo and soap while in the shower hanging off the shower head typically you can place your shampoos and soap to be accessible to you while you are in the shower it adds more storage and convenience in your bathroom you can get both a big one or a small one depending on your needs.
21. We stated earlier that if you don’t have enough places to store your towels then you could end up lazily tossing one aside this becomes sloppy looking and there is simply no need a ladder shelf is a stylish way to store your towels and have them displayed you won’t need to throw a towel on the floor anymore with this smart small bathroom storage idea.
22. There are plenty of places in your bathroom for storage that you didn’t think of take the slide of your sink you can use this by attaching a bin to the sink this will hold toiletries that you have no other room for you can apply just one or multiple depending on how much storage you are looking for.
And that’s all for now what do you think about this ideas, please share your thoughts in the comment section for more kitchen storage and organizing ideas stay tuned to our Blog. thanks for reading and we’ll see you in the next article.